Canterbury Neighbourhood Centre
- Nature in Art Exhibition – Experience the stunning detail of natural history painting in this exhibition from the students of Canterbury Neighbourhood Centre’s ‘Nature in Art’ classes
- Silver Sneakers – incorporates strength training to increase muscle strength for people over 60. Each session includes morning tea and handouts for follow up exercises at home.
- Sustainability Workshops – evidence based programs that focus on practical ways to lead a more environmentally sustainable lifestyle.
- Creative Drawing – use graphite, pens and water colour to learn the techniques of drawing.
- South Melbourne Walking Tour – Join us for a leisurely stroll around South Melbourne
Click on the brochure for more details on all thats on offer at CNC or call the Centre on 9830 4214 for more details and to enrol.