Canterbury Neighbourhood Centre
- Nature in Art Exhibition – Experience the stunning detail of natural history painting in this exhibition from the students of Canterbury Neighbourhood Centre’s ‘Nature in Art’ classes
- Pink Ribbon Pilates – This program was created to enhance recovery for Breast Cancer Patients
- Sustainability Workshops – evidence based programs that focus on practical ways to lead a more environmentally sustainable lifestyle.
- Creative Drawing – use graphite, pens and water colour to learn the techniques of drawing.
- Clay Play for Kids (8-12) – Learn about ceramics and sculpture in this fun class for 8 – 12 year olds
Click on the brochure for more details on all thats on offer at CNC or call the Centre on 9830 4214 for more details and to enrol.