Canterbury Neighbourhood Centre has an updated COVID-Safe plan in line with current government guidelines. This plan includes detailed roles and responsibilities for all staff, tutors and members to ensure the centre remains safe for everyone.
These guidelines have important changes for members attending classes including:
- The centre encourages all course fees to be paid online or via telephone by credit card or bank transfer.
- All staff, tutors and members must register their contact details via QR code upon arrival for contact tracing.
- Anyone entering the centre must carry a face mask and follow current government mask requirements.
- Maintain social distancing and ensure regular use of hand sanitiser.
- Clean and disinfect your work surface after class before leaving the building.
Before returning to CNC
Refer to our Tips for COVID safe classes.
For more information visit:
- CNC Code of Conduct
- CNC COVID-Safe Plan (last updated on .. )
More Resources –
Coronavirus Hotline: 1800 675 398
How to stay safe and well
Victorian Government resource pages that includes information on hygiene and social distancing, face masks, symptoms and getting tested, financial resources, financial support, and information on support for mental health, family violence, disability and the LGBTIQ+ communities